Monday, February 13, 2006

Patience pays off


Congratulations to Christopher Cassin, an Agent CEO who's seeing significant success lately. What a great start to 2006!

Here's Christopher's success story in his own words, as told to other Agent CEO's on the HouseValues Mastermind Forum:

I know many of you out there are wondering when the system will pay off for you. Well....until a month ago I was also in this boat. To make a long, looong story short I closed escrow today and delivered the keys and closing gift to my very happy JustListed buyers.

The bonus on this deal is a 3% buyer’s commission on a $480,000 home. These were people who came into my Market Leader database in November 2005. They were already working with a Realtor, but this person "didn't have time to show them more than 5 homes". Well I did have the time and three months later many parties to this transaction are extremly happy.

I have been a HouseValues member since May 14, 2005. I work the system the way it was set up and do have running dialog with at least 10 or so folks who eventually will purchase - hopefully through me. I owe a lot of my success to the Mastermind Forum and the many contributions from folks too numerous to mention.

The system does work. Patience is a definite requirement, but if you work the system and utilize the many suggestions on this forum the sky is the limit!!!