Tuesday, February 14, 2006

New to real estate, and already successful


Mary Kruelskie, a new Agent CEO from Century 21 Link Realty in Brandon, Florida, recalls the first few months of her real estate career. "I tried all the traditional ways to generate business and was struggling to get leads."

She subscribed to HouseValues after reading agent testimonials on how the system increased their business. She knew the system was working within two months of joining when she already had two listings.

"Within in my first year, I generated five listings, eight transactions, and earned $56,000 in commissions from HouseValues!"

When asked how HouseValues has impacted her business she replied, "Fifty percent of my listings and 60 percent of my transactions came from HouseValues leads. I generated a total of 10 listings, 23 transactions, and $138,000 in commissions from all business last year."

Mary benefits from the marketing tools the system provides.

"The follow-up email campaigns allow me to provide valuable information and stay in contact with home sellers on a consistent basis," she said.

In addition, she uses the pre-listing packets when meeting clients face-to-face.

"This system has been phenomenal," Mary exclaimed. "I anticipate even bigger results from HouseValues this upcoming year."

Read more of Mary's story here.