Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Success in San Diego

I'm in San Diego today teaching my newest seminar for real estate agents, entitled "Strike It Rich Online." It's all about helping agents make the most of their Internet marketing strategy to win more listings and do more business with Web-savvy home buyers and sellers.

Wanted to share one story about Duetta Bellamy, an Agent CEO with Coldwell Banker Residential right here in San Diego. Duetta was looking for the most cost-effective way to run her real estate business, and found exactly what she needed when she joined HouseValues.

“I signed up with HouseValues because I saw the commercials on television and thought they were very effective — more professional than I could afford to do myself,” Duetta said. “And with HouseValues delivering a guaranteed number of exclusive leads every month, I knew it would provide a smarter way for me to generate business.”

Duetta quickly found that HouseValues streamlines her marketing processes, which saves her money. “With HouseValues and JustListed I don’t have to spend a lot of money on direct-mail postcards and other farming techniques. I receive my leads from HouseValues and JustListed, as well as open houses and referrals. This gives me all the leads I need.”

The HouseValues follow-up tools make it easy for her to keep in touch with prospects. “I appreciate the automatic emails, newsletters and home listings. I often receive replies from prospects requesting more photos and information. That opens the door for me to offer my services.”

Duetta added, “HouseValues is a wonderful program, and I have referred many other agents in my company and other companies. My first deal paid for my entire year in the program and subsequent deals helped me earn the Rookie of the Year Award for Coldwell Banker."

Read more about Duetta here, or find other success stories at the Agent Success Network. Want to tell your success story to other Agent CEO's? Email me at agentceo@hotmail.com.