Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No computer? No problem!

Wow, this is a story I just couldn't want to tell.

Joe Russell, an Agent CEO with Coldwell Banker Hartwig Realty in Lancaster, California, wasn't a very tech-savvy agent two years ago. He first learned about online marketing opportunities to reach home buyers and sellers, and HouseValues in particular, from an out of the area agent who sold one of his listings.

“At age 60, I did not even have a computer, but I thought why not check out the possibilities? I did some research online and discovered that to succeed in this business, Internet marketing would be a vital tool. Now I’m receiving and sending over 100 emails per month to customers through the HouseValues system!”

According to Joe, his business grew exponentially after joining HouseValues. “I started receiving leads in March 2004 and within seven months had my first listing -- followed by two more! All three homes closed before the end of that same year. I earned $18,000 in commissions from these closings!”

Joe adds, “In 2005, the results were even better. I had six transactions, earning $36,000 in commissions from HouseValues!”

He receives 12 HouseValues leads each month, which he feels have generated a good return on his investment. “My total sales volume from HouseValues last year reached $2 million!”

Read more about Joe here.