Thursday, March 23, 2006

A multi-faceted Internet strategy that works

Michael Blower, an Agent CEO with Century 21 M&M and Associates in Stockton, California, was looking for a way to reach Internet-based leads. “I knew this was becoming an increasing source of business in the real estate industry.”

During his online search, he discovered JustListed. “I learned that this system does the advertising – both Internet and television -- for its subscribers! This type of exposure was sure to generate more leads as a result.”

He decided to give JustListed a try. “This system has enhanced my business. I’ve already sold $2 million in homes from four JustListed leads. I’ve also started to develop repeat business. One client purchased a home through me and recently came back to buy another.”

In addition to the leads he receives, Michael finds value in instant email notifications through his cell phone. “I’m informed of leads as they come in, which allows me to respond right away. With Internet leads, the key to success is getting back to people as quickly as possible!”

To attract both home buyers and sellers, he is now marketing his business on his own HomePages Web site: http://www.homepages.com/michaelblower.

“HomePages is a great way to appeal to both buyers and sellers. For sellers, their home will be featured as a major listing on one of the top Internet search engines. For buyers, this serves as a great tool to show them geographically where homes are in comparison to neighborhood attractions. The advanced technology on this site allows me to differentiate myself from other agents.”

Read more of Michael's story here.