Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Shout it from the rooftops...

This post from HouseValues subscriber Robert Dekanski on the HouseValues Mastermind Forum...

Posted: 27 Dec 2005 11:07AM
Post subject: First Listing off of HouseValues!!

The subject says it all. I joined HouseValues about two month ago and took my first listing from it last night for $479,900. They were in my pipeline for about 45 days and when I first got to the house he said he loved my followup and the authenticity of my letters, he thought I really wrote them! Then the holiday card I sent to everyone in my pipeline did him in. He said he wanted to try the FSBO route first but when he got the card he realized how on top of my game I was and didn't even bother trying. Besides this great listing I landed, I also gained a friend as him and his wife are two of the sweetest people I have ever met.

This system is truly wonderful. I have many other hopefuls I am working with and look foward to listing a few more homes from Housevalues in the weeks to come. Their drip campaign really works and I am glad that my first deal came so soon.