Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"You really have something here"

All sorts of great stuff in this WOW sent to HouseValues coach Jerome from one of his agents, Dave Lewis.

- $270K dealing closing
- $4 million dollar pipeline built up.
- Rejuvenating past clients with Market Leader drip campaigns
- "I have never been happier with any real estate marketing tool."

-----Original Message-----

From: Dave Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:05 AM
To: Jerome Mitchell
Subject: Great product! Great service!

Jerome, you guys really have something here! I have never been happier with any real estate marketing tool. I joined HouseValues in late October and I am writing my first contract for a HouseValues (JustListed) prospect today on a $270,000 property. We expect to close by the end of January. That's a fast (and lucrative) return on my investment. I'm also in various stages with 25 other active clients totalling over $4 million with more prospects funneling in almost every day and the farthest out closing is about May. It's going to be a great year!

It's hard to believe I've only been practicing real esatate for a little over a year. You have also rejuvenated some of my past clients through the past client campaign. I received great many responses to "It was a pleasure working with you...", and one past client is just starting to have me look for investment properties. I owe this and much more, present and future to your product.

Thanks for everything. Take care.

Sincerely,
Dave Lewis
RealtySouth - Birmingham, AL