Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HouseValues client closes 64 transactions in 2007

Naomi Streicker, one of our long time subscribers, called this morning with a tech suggestion. When I talk with our agents, I always ask how they are doing. With 2007 being a rather tough market in some areas, I was astounded when Naomi told me that she had a great year. She is the # 1 Agent in closed transactions from Rockland County, NY. surpassing the agent who has held that position for some time. She closed 64 ½ transactions in 2007. Naomi told me she would not have accomplished that without our support. She credits Market Leader for keeping her organized and on track. Naomi follows the HouseValues system she learned when she began. She still hand delivers packets and believes that personal contact made a huge difference in her success.

Congratulations, Naomi! We are really proud of you.