More Still From NAR
How Are You Marketing Your Listings
According to Max Pigman- VP Realtor.com at the NAR Convention, market conditions are a matter of perceptions- real estate is local. There are always people who need to buy and/or sell.
The consumer changed, according to the NAR 2006 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers. Now 80% of consumers use the Internet!
Consumers said the most useful source of info is:
- 98% Internet
- 89% Realtors
- 81% of Internet buyers used a Realtor vs. 61% of traditional buyers
- Are 500% more likely to find the home they want to purchase online than in the newspaper
- Buyers are 2400% more likely to find the home they purchase online than in a magazine
- 92% of Internet buyers found an agent on an aggregate site
- 83% of online consumers want multiple photos
- There were 330% more views for homes with multiple photos
Yet, only 15% of agents have multiple photos!
Today, in order to be successful, you need to market online with multiple photos and virtual tours.